Dealer Diagnostic Software for Landrover and Jaguar
SDD is the latest development by JLR in vehicle diagnostics. Designed to be easy to use and extremely efficient in fault finding. Conventional diagnostic systems read fault codes and offer them to the end user. It is then upto the the end user to analyse the codes and find the vehicle fault from the data that has been provided.
SDD instead asks the end user the fault with the vehicle and progresses to analyse the fault codes and offers the solution to fix the vehicle on a relevance to likely ratio. A more straightforward approach for owners and mechanics.
Should you wish to intervene and only see the fault codes then this option is open to the end user but keep in mind, SDD was developed to recommend the repairs and work on a flowchart like basis.
Alongside diagnostics the service functions allows vehicle and module programming and vehicle customisation
- IDS SDD Land Rover/Jaguar is a dealer diagnostic program for Land Rover and Jaguar. SDD works with Land Rover/Range Rover since 2005 and Jaguars from 1995
- The Jaguar, Land Rover Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) the only equipment that provides complete diagnostic coverage of current and future Jaguar, Land Rover vehicles.
- The IDS package replaces the Worldwide Diagnostic System (WDS).
- The IDS application will perform the identical functions of the WDS and allows dealership technicians to diagnose and service Jaguar, Land Rover vehicles. As the new diagnostic tool, IDS will be required to perform diagnostics on future model year vehicles.
- IDS is enhanced WDS software that was modified to run on a standard laptop platform & utilizes the VCM and VMM. Moving IDS to a laptop helps technicians by integrating access to both diagnostics and service information on a single, powerful machine.
A selection of what can be done with SDD
- Fault Code Reading / Resetting analysing for repairs
- Service Lights
Read / Clear / Reset Air bag Light codes
- Read / Clear / Reset ABS Light codes
- Programming Modules
- Clearing adaptions
V130 Programming extra keys
- Programming personalisation like ride height or folding wing mirrors.
- DPF Regeneration
- Activate pumps for brake bleeding
- Adjust vehicle heights
- Program new DSC units
English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, French, Japanese
- VCM Rotunda both original and clone
- Mongoose PRO
- JLR HV I (not officially supported anymore but still working)
- VCM II
- Da-Dongle J2534 VCI (replaced VCM I)
- JLR VCI (Jaguar Land Rover approved SAE j2534 Pass-Thru interface)
- JLR VCI (SP284)
- JLR DoiP VCI
- Drivers VCM_I/VAS5054A/Mongoose
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Vista, 7,8 and 10 (32 and 64 bit). Windows 7 is highly recommended
** Avoid installing on Home Edition of Any Operating Systems
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this listing are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement
This factory manual has no connection with Haynes, Autodata, Car manufacturer or other products. The content of this item is our production and the information are gathered by us due to our experience or thanks to information distributed freely and globally under the terms of the GNU Public License, the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) and interpreted by us. The information are Freeware, with free/open distribution license As demonstrated by EU Laws reported by Commission Regulation (EC) N1400/2002 article 4 (2) of 31 July 2002 car makers must give to independent garages and other interested persons, access to repair information. Selling service data, catalogs of spare parts, technical specifications information, workshops, technical repair and diagnostic data for trucks, vans and passenger vehicles does not constitute any kind of infringement of rights, this information is not intellectual property of software corporations or car maker. Also the information are interpreted by us and wrote in our words taking into account our experience. This item does not infringe any copyright, trade mark, or other rights or any of eBay’s listing policies. We or our Agents/suppliers hold all copyright and/or IP rights for these products, we therefore have full and legal rights to distribute/sell them as we own the rights.