The HINO Diagnostic eXplorer (hereinafter referred to as HINO DX) is a tool equipped with all the necessary functions to diagnose problems, check functions, and configure the settings of the electronic systems integrated in the engines of HINO.
Hino Reprog Manager: This software application can change the ECU program.
• Acquire and eliminate data problems;
• Diagnostic link read trouble codes from the ECU corresponding diagnostic sequences and directly view the required workflow data;
• Obtain sensor conditions from the vehicle when problems occur;
• Monitor the sensors and actuators fitted on the engine and test the operation of solenoid valves for operating strength of them;
• Simulate diagnostic work with just a PC;
• Automatically save recovered ECU data and analyze problems based on the saved data even when the cause of problems cannot be grasped;
• Reprogram the program which is compatible with the ECU reprogramming software.
-Hino Diagnostic eXplorer-
This software can be get diagnostic information from the ECU of the vehicle.
* “All Equipment” is not available in Hino-Bowie.
* “All Equipment” is only available DST-i.
The Fault – Information Information can be get the fault information (DTC) from the ECU of the vehicle.
Data Monitor – Can be get ECU data information from the vehicle ECU.
Activation test – Forced drive for each part. (Actuator, Relay, Lamp, etc …)
Customization – Customize the vehicle parameter setting. Save and write for each system.
Parameter manufacturer – Customize the manufacturer part of parameter setting.
Data protection system – Parameters of the ECU (The Survey Data Quantity) are able to confirm and clear for each system.
Learned Value – ECU parameters (Learned value) are able to confirm and clear for each system.
Save / Load ECU Feature – Parameters of ECU (User customize, Manufacturers of parameters) are able to save and write for each system.
Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this listing are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement
This factory manual has no connection with Haynes, Autodata, Car manufacturer or other products. The content of this item is our production and the information are gathered by us due to our experience or thanks to information distributed freely and globally under the terms of the GNU Public License, the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) and interpreted by us. The information are Freeware, with free/open distribution license As demonstrated by EU Laws reported by Commission Regulation (EC) N1400/2002 article 4 (2) of 31 July 2002 car makers must give to independent garages and other interested persons, access to repair information. Selling service data, catalogs of spare parts, technical specifications information, workshops, technical repair and diagnostic data for trucks, vans and passenger vehicles does not constitute any kind of infringement of rights, this information is not intellectual property of software corporations or car maker. Also the information are interpreted by us and wrote in our words taking into account our experience. This item does not infringe any copyright, trade mark, or other rights or any of eBay’s listing policies. We or our Agents/suppliers hold all copyright and/or IP rights for these products, we therefore have full and legal rights to distribute/sell them as we own the rights.