Freightliner ServiceLink is a diagnostic and service tool that communicates with the different Electronic Control Units (ECUs) on Daimler Truck North America LLC (DTNA) vehicles.
Supports diagnostics and parameterization for Freightliner newest class 8 vehicle.
• supports the Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol for the Cascadia Centraline.
• Nexiq USB-Link adapter allows you to manage all protocols, including the new CAN protocol.
• Supports four new Control Units for the Cascadia model, including: –
Signal Detect and Drive Module (SAM) Cab;
– Modular Field Switch (MSF);
• supports the following CAN Ecu functions:
-View faults and clear faults;
– ECU software update (Flashing);
– parameters (with the exception of the Central Gateway);
• provides updated Models, including new models that support the CAN Ecu.
• Provides a new, improved toolbar templates.
• Provides improved ECU List information and VIN reporting, including new In Conflict VIN dialog box.
Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this listing are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement
This factory manual has no connection with Haynes, Autodata, Car manufacturer or other products. The content of this item is our production and the information are gathered by us due to our experience or thanks to information distributed freely and globally under the terms of the GNU Public License, the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) and interpreted by us. The information are Freeware, with free/open distribution license As demonstrated by EU Laws reported by Commission Regulation (EC) N1400/2002 article 4 (2) of 31 July 2002 car makers must give to independent garages and other interested persons, access to repair information. Selling service data, catalogs of spare parts, technical specifications information, workshops, technical repair and diagnostic data for trucks, vans and passenger vehicles does not constitute any kind of infringement of rights, this information is not intellectual property of software corporations or car maker. Also the information are interpreted by us and wrote in our words taking into account our experience. This item does not infringe any copyright, trade mark, or other rights or any of eBay’s listing policies. We or our Agents/suppliers hold all copyright and/or IP rights for these products, we therefore have full and legal rights to distribute/sell them as we own the rights.